Implement smart contracts on Ethereum
Get introduced to Blockchain from the ground up and Build your own blockchain with Solidity
What this course is about:
Get started with the most out of cutting-edge blockchain technology using the hands-on examples with experienced instructor. The two session course provides an overview of everything blockchain. We cover blockchain definition and details, distributed technology and emphasize blockchain development, with a great deal of code examples and practical exercises.
Do not worry if you are a non-technical person, we explain the concepts of blockchain from scratch, with simple words and real world analogies which make the material easy to relate. And then we will walk you through comprehensive examples in Blockchain with an expert instructor to help you with stumbles along the way.
Who this program is for:
Anyone, No matter your technical background, interested in blockchain technology and decentralized applications technology as well as anyone planning to start developing blockchain solutions.
You will learn:
- Blockchain terms: Hash, Timestamp, Mining, Consensus, and Proof of work
- Creation of Chain - understanding the Genesis block
- Setting up Ethereum Blockchain Environment
- Ethereum platform
- Validation of the Blockchain’s Integrity
- Solidity high-level language for implementing smart contracts
- DApps Decentralized Applications
Prerequisites & Preparation: