Come learn about the hype behind Python and data science! In this seminar, you’ll start off by learning about why Python is emerging as the language of data. We’ll discuss the advantages that Python offers, with its human-friendly design and its vibrant open source community.
This seminar will also break down the topic of data science. We’ll explain what it is, the process of doing data science, and the different skills that a data scientist needs. Finally, we’ll see these skills applied to a real-world dataset.
Noble Desktop is a leading coding school in NYC. You can focus on the essentials of Python and data analysis with our Python for Data Science class, or you can dive into our full Data Science Certificate.
Not currently scheduled. Want to see this seminar again? Send us a note:
What You’ll Learn
- Why Python is becoming the language of data
- Advantages of open source software
- Skills involved in data science
- How far you can go without math
- Essential tools used by data scientists
- Demonstration of how to analyze a dataset