The Learn the Skills Guarantee™ from Practical Programming (in partnership with Noble Desktop) ensures that you will walk away from our classes having learned the skills advertised in the program’s syllabus. It's our Money-Back Guarantee that your tuition and commitment earned you a new skill.
How We Guarantee You Learn the Skills
Practical Programming ensures that you will learn the skills in our courses because we provide the following:
- A hands-on learning experience working on projects and exercises, which is proven to boost comprehension, retention, and engagement
- Expert instructors who are industry professionals and experienced educators that are driven to help you succeed
- Top-notch curricula that have been tried and tested over many cohorts and are consistently improved for an optimal learning experience
- Supplemental materials to assist both during and after the course - please refer to specific course pages to see what supplemental materials are offered
- A 1-year free retake policy which allows students to retake any part of the course or program for free to refresh the materials and gain additional practice
The Learn the Skills Guarantee™ ensures that you will learn at least 80% of the material advertised on the course syllabus if you follow the guidelines below:
- Ensure you meet the prerequisites - If you start a program and realize you don't have the prerequisite knowledge, let us know within the first 25% of the program and we'll switch your registration at no charge
- Attend all classes live (either in-person or online) - if you do have to miss a class, you will arrange with us to make up the class materials (each course will be handled on a case-by-case basis)
- Complete required assignments during and outside of class (if required)
- Leverage any resources that are provided to assist with your learning (books, videos, handouts, etc.)
- If necessary, use your free retake to refresh the materials, gain additional practice time, and fill in anything you might have missed prior
If you don’t feel comfortable with more than 20% of the material advertised after following all the above guidelines, then you will send us a list of the topics you would like reviewed and we will create a custom learning plan to ensure you learn that information.
Get Started Learning New Digital Skills Today
With our promise to help you learn new skills, why not start today?
Here are our most popular career paths: