Which classes or programs qualify for payment plans?
Classes or certificates priced at $2,495 or above qualify for payment plans.
Our main programs that qualify include:
How do I enroll in a payment plan?
To enroll in a payment plan, select “payment plan” at checkout. You will be charged a non-refundable 10% deposit at registration using a valid credit card that is kept on file.
How do payment plans work?
- Once you have paid the non-refundable 10% deposit at checkout, the remainder of the tuition is paid over the course of the program (a valid credit card must be on file).
- One week before the start date of each individual class in the program, you will be charged the full value for that upcoming class.
- You may be charged immediately for the first class if you sign up less than one week before the start date.
What do I have to pay a week before each class?
This will depend on the certificate you are registered for, as the individual class prices in each program vary.
Below is an example of the class payments you will be charged for the Data Science Certificate (package price of $3,495):
- Non-refundable 10% deposit paid at registration: $349.50
- Python for Data Science Immersive: $1495
- Python Machine Learning Immersive: $1895
- Python for Automation: $0 (your 10% deposit has been applied, as well as the certificate discount of $1295)
- SQL Bootcamp: $0
- Total payments: $3,495
Are there any fees or interest for payment plans?
The total payments (including the 10% deposit) will equal the price of the program. There is no interest or additional fees. The 10% non-refundable deposit is credited towards your tuition.
In total, you will pay the advertised certificate package price (if you complete the program) and not a dollar more.
What happens if I cancel during the payment plan?
If made in accordance with our class cancellation policies, cancellations are subject to full refunds, minus any registrations fees.
Can I change the credit card I have on file?
Yes, please call 212-226-0884 to update the card you have on file.