Great and easy way to Start Learning Computer Programming, one of the most valuable skills
What this course is about:
Starting from scratch we learn how to start using Python and build a foundation for programming in Python. We learn and master how to use major data structures which include Strings, Lists, Dictionaries and Sets. We practice solving common problems usually asked at job interviews and learn how to write efficient and fast Python code. During this program, we cover Big-O notation, the time complexity of an algorithm, and learn most common sorting algorithms. We also learn how to open TXT and CSV files and analyze the data.
Will there be additional resources and homework? Yes! Students will be provided weekly assignment to enhance their Python knowledge and conceptual understanding. Homeworks and resources are reviewed weekly.
Who this program is for:
Everyone who wants to start programming in Python should attend!
You will learn:
- Pillars of programming: Python built-in Data types
- Concept of mutability and behavior of different Data structures
- Control flow statements: If, Elif and Else
- Definite and Indefinite loops: For and While loops
- Writing user-defined functions in Python
- Read and write Text and CSV files with python
- List comprehensions and Lambda
Prerequisites & Preparation: